Best Practices for Profitable & Compliant Chiropractic, Massage & Rehab Billing, Coding, Documentation & Business Strategies So You Can Work SMARTER in 2018, Not Harder!
Presented By: Tom Necela, DC, CPC, CPMA, CCP-P of The Strategic Chiropractor
The waves of change continue to affect chiropractors and their business profits more than ever before. New codes have arrived, pre-authorization programs are here to stay and the insurance plans continue to create more challenges for getting paid (and keeping your money). Even the “golden egg” of personal injury has aimed arrows at your fees, massage and more. Practice utilizing rehab in addition to chiropractic services are both booming and finding major challenges that can literally “bust” their bottom line as well. Don’t get left behind or in the dark! Create a brilliant start to 2018 by getting ahead of the game, protecting your practice and increasing your profits. Here’s just some of what you will learn:
Insurance Updates You Need to Know
- The Latest Updates on CPT & ICD-10 Code Affecting Chiropractors
- New Problems with Providence Massage Policies (for Oregon docs)
- How to Navigate the ASHN/Cigna merger mess
- What to Do About “Double Dipping” Plans That Eat Your Massage & Rehab Benefits
- Handling Appeals under Premera’s new policy changes
- Yes, the VA Does Pay for Chiropractic, If You Do These Steps Right…
- Be prepared for the Regence plan shakeup starting April 2018
- Getting paid for non-covered services from Regence & Premera
- Medicare MACRA in 2018 – what you need to know & what they’re not telling you…
- Updated ICD-10 Reference Sheets of Best Codes to Use
- What’s Going on With Modifier 59 & the XE XS, XP, XU Replacements
- Correct Coding for Chiropractic services
- Getting Rehab coding right without triggering audits
- Massage coding – keeping it simple and defensible
- E/M codes you need to know
- “No-code” mysteries solved!
- Oddball Codes you wish you knew
- Prepay Plans
- Cash / TOS discounts (chiro & massage still a target!)
- Hardship Agreements
- Why HIPAA is scary & how to fix it fast
Audits & Appeals
- The latest audit trends from BCBS & more
- Most common dirty tricks” from Geico, StateFarm
- Your #1 Best Defense to Fighting Post Payment Demands
- 2 Appeals you need to know & use often
- How to use your ERISA rights to fight back & win!
- Documentation Strategies – Making it Simple and Efficient
- The “new” note standards for Rehab – learn the easy or the hard way!
- How to create compliant chiro note faster & better than you are currently doing
- Massage – how to document accurately for 97124 or 97140
Business Strategies for 2018 and Beyond…
- 5 Focus Factors $1M Practices Use to “Know and Grow” (How 5C’s = $1M+)
- How to Collect More With Less Overhead by Increasing Efficiency
- New Tools for Chiropractic Titans – Best Practices for Better Business Today & Tomorrow
- How to Dump Bad Payers & Have Your Patients Stick With You Anyway
And Much More!!!
Thursday, March 22, 2018 [SEATTLE]
Saturday, March 24, 2018 [PORTLAND]
9am-4pm (1 hr lunch break, on your own)
LOCATIONS:[SEATTLE] 16500 Southcenter Parkway, Seattle, WA 98188 [PORTLAND] Embassy Suites Hotel Portland Airport 7900 NE 82nd Avenue, Portland,OR 97220
6 CE Credits Offered
(Check with your state to see requirements and our policies )
SEATTLE REGISTRATION –March 22, 2018 (click link below to register)
- March 22 SEATTLE Registration – $199 (1 Attendee) – Early Bird Registration (before Feb 22)
- March 22 SEATTLE Registration – $299 (2 Attendees) –Advanced Registration (before Feb 22)
- March 22 SEATTLE Registration – $399 (3 Attendees) –Advanced Registration (before Feb 22)
PORTLAND REGISTRATION – March 24, 2018 (click link below to register)
- March 24 PORTLAND Registration – $199 (1 Attendee) –Advanced Registration (before Feb 22)
- March 24 PORTLAND Registration – $299 (2 Attendees) –Advanced Registration (before Feb 22)
- March 24 PORTLAND Registration – $399 (3 Attendees) –Advanced Registration (before Feb 22)
*Note: when registering multiple attendees, please give names of all attendees in “COMMENTS” section of registration checkout page so that we may prepare a CE certificate in advance.
Most of our seminars sell out and there is limited seating for staff or multiple attendees – register early and please email info[at]strategicDC.com for pricing for 4+ attendees.
If there is space, at the door registration is $299 PER PERSON (but we cannot guarantee there will be seats available).