Better Medicare, Better Insurance, Better Business Strategies to Help Your Chiropractic Practice Move Forward in 2017 & Beyond!
ANOTHER date added! With new ICD-10 codes, major changes in Medicare, new payer policies for commercial insurance and an audit environment that’s already heating up, it appears that 2017 will be a critical year for chiropractors to take the reigns on their progress to achieve success in practice. Fortunately, we’ve got you covered with BRAND NEW seminar from The Strategic Chiropractor!
Here are just some of what you will learn and the need-to-know updates featured in the ChiroProgress SEMINARS:
- Medicare MACRA, MIPS & the Coming Mess – what, when, how & why to participate or pass on the new programs and their impact on your practice. If you do ANY Medicare, you need a plan in place for 2017 & beyond!
- The New Crew of ICD-10 codes: 2017 additions, deletions & alterations that affect Medicare and other insurance payers
- 2017 Insurance Updates for Premera, Regence, Aetna, United Health Care, Moda & more
- Audit Targets for 2017 – get the latest chiropractic, rehab & massage audit tactics & strategies to protect your practice
- Chiropractic Medicare & OIG Report Ramifications – how a decade of poor performance from DC’s will impact your practice in 2017 & what to do to avoid medicare audits and penalties
- Medicare Fee changes for 2017 – how the incentive programs & quality measure are affecting your fees and what they will look like in the future
- Online Opportunities & Obstacles – why you must optimize your online presence in 2017, what public profiles show about you (including your NEW Medicare scorecard profiles) & what you can do to make the best first impression online
- Increasing Profitability in the Age of Pre-Authorizations: what you can do to better your bottom line & what you can’t do
- Best CPT Coding Strategies for 2017 – what’s working (& what’s not) to get you paid BETTER for what you do
- Meeting Medicare Documentation Standards — in the wake of more audits, more requirements & pay penalties
- Learn the 3 Speed Note Sequence for decreasing documentation time and increasing the quality of your notes – it’s way easier than you thought!
- And many more chiropractic billing, coding, documentation, Medicare & business strategies to better your 2017!!!
Saturday March 18, 2017 [SEATTLE]
9am-4pm (1 hr lunch break, on your own)
LOCATION:[SEATTLE] 16500 Southcenter Parkway, Seattle, WA 98188
6 CE Credits Offered
(Check with your state to see requirements and our policies )
SEATTLE REGISTRATION — March 18, 2017 (click link below to register)
- March 18 SEATTLE Registration – $249 (1 Attendee) –Advanced Registration
- March 18 SEATTLE Registration – $349 (2 Attendees) –Advanced Registration*
- March 18 SEATTLE Registration – $449 (3 Attendees) –Advanced Registration*
- *Note: when registering multiple attendees, please write the names of your additional attendees in the ADDITIONAL INFORMATION/ORDER NOTES section of the checkout screen. This helps us have your other attendee names for registration purposes and/or to issue CE certificates.
Most of our seminars sell out and there is limited seating for staff or multiple attendees – register early and please email info[at]strategicDC.com for pricing for 4+ attendees.
If there is space, at the door registration is $299 PER PERSON (but we cannot guarantee there will be seats available).
WHAT DC’s ARE SAYING ABOUT STRATEGIC CHIROPRACTOR SEMINARS…
“Thanks Tom! Great seminar! Very clear, decisive, and provoking. I’ll be able to use all the procedures and knowledge Monday. Great job ! Thank you!” – Christian Cho, DC (Bellevue, Washington)
“This seminar opened my eyes and filled up my head. It gave me direction and directives. It gave me fear and relief. It gave me the opportunity to do what is right, the right way because what I do is too right to get it wrong.”
-Ed Hacmac, DC (Milwaukie, Oregon)
“Dr. Necela presents a great, practical approach to inspire and encourage one’s chiropractic practice. He is such a great resource for all staff to work efficiently and effectively.” – Christine Blazier, DC (Seattle, Washington)
“Great information. I just wish I’d come three years ago! I’ve been steam rolled by a Premera audit and I like to think that seminars like this will help others avoid the pains and frustrations that I’ve had to deal with. Cheers and keep doing what you’re doing!” – Craig Burns, DC (Redmond, Washington)
“Thanks for emphasizing that these are procedural changes and can be implemented systematically. There is hope to be paid what we are worth.” – Linda Cosgrove, DC (Waxahachie, Texas)
“Good information, even after being in practice for 31 years. I can take this information back to my practice and implement meaningful change for the benefit of both my patients and my bottom line.”
-J. Brian Addleman, DC (Wenatchee, Washington)
“Very enjoyable and useful, informative, and timely information. Thank you!!”– Daniel O’Neill, DC (Couer D’Alene, Idaho)
“One of the only seminars I’m constantly writing, valuable information.” – Gina Yaritz, DC (Spokane, Washington)
“Love Dr. Necela’s seminars, they are very educational and useful. He is always an awesome speaker”
– Ramona Sandaker, CA (West Plains Chiropractic; Airway Heights, WA)
“Very well thought out presentation, Tom presented a full spectrum of office details for success” -Eroca Olanger, CA (Everett, Washington)
“Tom delivers working smarter not harder. Thanks Tom!” – Karen Zamzow, DC (Sitka, Alaska)
“The information was exactly what we needed to hear. No more. No less.” – Megan Locke, DC (Tualatin, Oregon)
“Awesome and informative action plan based!”– Brian Mather, DC (Spokane, Washington)
“This seminar was beyond informative and literally vital to the survival of a chiropractic practice.”
– Frederick L. Swendsen, DC (Puyallup, Washington)
“Love your seminar. Packed with information. First seminar my husband didn’t fall asleep in. Excellent and worth the two hour drive! Thank you for expanding the edge of our box.”– Tracy and John A Swetz, DC (Morton, Washington)
“Great information! Dr. Necela delivered both the good and the bad, sometimes the ugly, with ways to improve.”
– Gregg Helms, DC (Eugene Oregon)
“Great seminar! Motivating, relevant, and on track. You keep getting better each time I hear you. Lots of new information, challenges, and to-do’s. Thanks!” – Gordon Rody, DC (Puyallup, Washington)
“Once again Tom, you hit it out of the park!! Top notch!! Thank you so much!” – Tony Nieter, DC (Kalispell, Montana)
“Tom is my favorite documentation speaker!” – Robin Sweet, DC (Gresham, Oregon)
“Fantastic, relevant, inspiring, refreshing, and informative.” – Theresa Murry, DC (Bellingham, Washington)
“For a subject that I find at the low level of the spectrum for interest, excitement, etc., Dr. Tom always makes it fun, easy to be with, and worthwhile!” – Gary Moskowitz, DC (Seattle, Washington)
“It was a great fact based seminar!” – Nicole Inman, DC (Ketchum, Idaho)
“Tom’s seminars are the best. I plan on attending every one!” –Thomas Lally, DC (Yakima, Washington)