Eliminate Chiropractic Billing, Coding, Documentation, Collections & Compliance Confusion!
Presented by Tom Necela, DC, CPC, CPMA, CCP-P of The Strategic Chiropractor
Here’s just a sampling of what you will learn:
- 2012 Payer Policy changes you need to know (BCBS, Aetna, Cigna & more)!
- Avoid common mistakes in Exam coding that cause problems & re-payments!
- Unravel the mystery of Medical Necessity!
- What billing/coding red flags are hot now!
- The Medicare ABN: How to use it (and which form to use) in 2012
- Avoid simple mistakes that get your claims denied
- NEW Insurance Verification procedures to use in 2012 for the most accurate results
- Tips to achieve DEFENSIBLE documentation and coding
- Treatment plan vs. care plan – which are you using & what is required?
- Avoid Medicare billing errors that put you in pre-payment review or delay processing!
- Where the new Audit targets are in 2012
- The OCR is conducting HIPAA audits in 2012 – how to protect yourself and what they are looking for
- When and how to determine Maintenance care for Medicare (and other payers)
- EMR in 2012? Necessary, negligible and why NOW is the time to figure it out!
- Need to know info on UCR Fees, Legal TOS, Cash discounts and reduced fees – what’s legal, what’s not?
- Medicare confusion clarified! Par, NonPar, ABN, Modifiers.
- Documentation do’s, don’ts, dangers and MUCH more!!
- Why what you don’t know about proper billing, coding & documentation IS hurting you!
- And much, much more!!
WHEN: Saturday February 25, 2012
TIME: 9am-4pm (Lunch is included!)
CREDITS: 6 CE’s sponsored by Life Chiropractic College West
835 Airport Blvd, Burlingame, CA 94010
REGISTER ONLINE: (click link below to register)
(ADVANCED REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED – PLEASE REGISTER AT DOOR)
- Feb 25 San Francisco Registration –1 attendee ($199) in advance
- Feb 25 San Francisco Registration – 2 attendees ($249) in advance
- At the door registration, add $50
**Due to the hands-on nature of this seminar, SEATING IS LIMITED!**
REGISTER BY FAX: (click below to download form)
PRAISE FOR DR. NECELA’s SEMINARS
I lecture on documentation and other topics to doctors around the country and Dr. Tom Necela knows more on coding, billing and audit protection than anyone I have seen. His presentation skills are excellent, making such a topic entertaining as well as easy to understand and implement. – Joe Betz, DC (Boise, ID)
This was my 3rd Strategic Chiropractor seminar! I keep coming back because it’s always fresh material and a great refresher! – Alastair Harper, DC (Issaquah, WA)
This is information you cannot afford to miss! — Bruce Hurst, DC (Chelan, WA)
I spent $1500 in airfare for Diane and I to attend your seminar in Seattle and it was worth every penny. I am certain to recoup the investment with a couple of simple changes in our billing and documentation procedures. Thank you. What a blessing it is to have you on our side in the ongoing insurance battle!
—Doug DeShazo, DC (Palmer, AK)
The best seminar I have ever been to! —Jeremy Anderson, DC (Grandview, WA)
Yours was the first documentation seminar that I left encouraged and confident instead of intimidated and confused! – Tom West, DC (Ketchum, ID)
Packed full of information that is just not covered in other seminars! — Scott Matz, DC (Missoula, MT)
What a great seminar! Good information with a rock star delivery! — Dave Ludwick, DC (Bothell, WA)
Tom, I am so glad that I have attended your seminars! You have given me so much USEFUL information that no other seminar has ever covered. Plus, you answer my questions in detail. Thank you so much for all you do for us.
—Michele Newcomer, DC (Portland, OR)
I learned a ton through being empowered and without the scare tactics!
– Barry Gjerdrum, DC (Seattle, WA)
Click below to Read More…