Strategic Chiropractor and www.StrategicDC.com Policies
RETURN AND REFUND POLICIES
CDs, DVDs, and Printed Books/Manuals:
If you received damaged, defective, or incorrectly packaged items, we are happy to provide a replacement copy. Please notify us within 90 days of purchase.
If you have ordered the wrong product or are unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund within 30 days providing we receive the merchandise in its original condition. Your refund will be applied after the materials are received and deemed to be in excellent condition (i.e. can be re-sold). If the materials are not returned in excellent condition, regardless of whether the damage was yours or occurred in shipping, no refund or only a partial refund will be given.
Please notify us via email at CS@strtegicdc.com and return the product to: Strategic Chiropractor Returns, 93. South Jackson St #34350, Seattle, WA 98104. In the case of returns, the original shipping and handling charges are not refundable, and you will be responsible for all costs associated with return shipment.
Ebooks and Downloadable Content:
Downloads are not returnable or refundable after purchase. If you need assistance with a purchase or download, please contact CS@strategicdc.com.
Online Courses & Webinars
Participation in online courses or webinars are not refundable unless registration is withdrawn prior to the start of the course.
If you need to cancel an order for a printed book/manual, audio cd or dvd, you may do so prior to shipping. If the order has already shipped, return or refund policies above apply. Ebooks and downloadable materials are not cancellable as they are automatically delivered via email and/or through a download link upon confirmed purchase. If you need assistance with a cancellation, please contact CS@strategicdc.com.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICIES
We do not ship or deliver physical products (printed books, manuals, cds, dvds) outside the United States. All shipping is done via USPS within 2-3 business days of confirmed purchase unless specific instructions to expedite the order are requested, at which point, additional shipping fees may apply.
Cancellations and Refunds: We do not issue refunds for seminars. If you have signed up for a seminar and are unable to attend, you may apply your registration fee to an upcoming seminar. If the future seminar is more expensive, then we reserve the right to charge you the difference. You may also apply your seminar fee to purchase one of our products instead; if this is done, a $50 transaction fee will be deducted from your seminar fee. Credits for unattended seminars will be valid for one year. After that time, they will be forfeited.
Continuing Education Credits: When CE’s are advertised in connection with an event, every effort is made to obtain apply for continuing education credits from the individual state boards where the event will be held. However, we cannot guarantee approval for continuing education credits as that is the jurisdiction of the state board. Furthermore, since state boards may change their policies or requirements frequently, past approvals do not necessarily guarantee that future seminars (or the one you are attending) will also be approved. We do not apply to all 50 state boards for CE credits for each seminar we offer, so if you attend from out of state, it is possible that credits have not been applied for in your state. Ultimately, it is your responsibility to make sure that the credits will be approved in your state for any seminar you attend. Finally, the individual doctor should contact his/her state board to make sure it will accept the course topic/content BEFORE attending.
FORUMS & DISCUSSION BOARD POLICIES
A “forum” means any discussion board, message board, chat room, user review forum or other interactive service appearing on any of the Sites and includes both public boards and private folders. You must register in accordance with instructions that you will find on the Sites in order to contribute to any forum. You may not post on any forum, or send to any other forum user or our staff, any material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, invades a person’s privacy, violates any intellectual or other property rights, or that would otherwise violate any law. You may not use any forum in a commercial manner. You may not post material that solicits funds, or that advertises or solicits goods or services. You may not post material known to be false. You may not post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component. We are not responsible for material appearing in any forum on the Sites, except for material signed by one of our identified representatives. We are not responsible for screening material posted by users for libel, obscenity, invasion of privacy, copyright or trademark infringement, accuracy, or for any other reason. We retain, however, the right to modify or remove messages or other material that we, in our sole discretion, consider infringing, offensive, abusive, defamatory, obscene, stale, or otherwise unacceptable. We also reserve the right to edit materials for any other reason. Whether or not we modify or remove such material, users remain solely responsible for the content of their messages or postings. By posting on the Sites, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) us and/or relevant affiliated companies the worldwide, perpetual, nonexclusive right to use your questions, comments, and postings, in their original or edited form, in television programs, books, articles, commentaries, or in any other medium now known or later developed. You also warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content you have posted and that the public posting and use of such content by us will not infringe the rights of any third party. Additionally, you warrant that any “moral rights” in posted materials have been waived. You are not entitled to any compensation for any materials you may post on the Sites. Finally, there is no guaranteed content or minimum amount of participation that we claim in any of the discussion boards or forums and lack of participation in forums or discussion boards does not constitute grounds for refunds, course repeats or cancellation.
Users of our Sites hereby understand that the tools, processes, strategies, materials and information presented on our Sites are copyrighted and/or proprietary, so users agrees not to sell, record, duplicate, distribute, teach or train from our information in any manner whatsoever without our express written permission. Any unauthorized use or distribution of our Sites proprietary concepts, materials, and intellectual property by you or your representatives is prohibited and Promoter will pursue legal action and full damages if these terms are violated in order to protect its rights.
A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
The type of Information submitted to or collected by The Strategic Chiropractor varies depending upon the nature of the activity and relationship with The Strategic Chiropractor.
- Browsing the Website: When You browse the company’s website, The Strategic Chiropractor may collect information regarding the domain and host from which You access the Internet, the Internet Protocol address of the computer or Internet Service Provider You are using, and anonymous site statistical data. This information is collected for the purpose of assessing the effectiveness of the company’s website and for security reasons.
- Inquiries: The website contains various forms, links to company e-mail addresses, and fax numbers that You may use to solicit information about the website, The Strategic Chiropractor services, and the company in general. When You complete and submit a form, send us an e-mail, send us a fax, or contact us by telephone, The Strategic Chiropractor may store the inquiries and their contents, including any personally identifiable information You may have provided. Any personally identifiable information You submit via an inquiry is collected only with Your knowledge and active participation.
- Use of Gateway Services: When You purchase our products or sign up for our services You will be required to provide personally identifiable information (“Order Information”) and to enter into a written agreement with The Strategic Chiropractor. The Strategic Chiropractor Customers transmit Order Information to The Strategic Chiropractor for the purpose of processing Orders. This Order Information may include name, address, telephone number, billing information (such as a credit card number), and the type of personal computer being used to access the Services. The personal information collected from Members during the registration process (or at any other time) is used primarily to provide a customized experience as you use our Products and Services. Your information will never be licensed or sold to any third party. However, we may make limited disclosure of personal information under the specific circumstances described in the “Disclosure” section below.
B. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Usage and disclosure of Your Information varies based on Your relationship with The Strategic Chiropractor. The Strategic Chiropractor never sells any personally identifiable information and, except as expressly set forth below, never discloses personally identifiable information to any third parties.
- Browsing the Website: Information collected while You’re browsing our website may be used to analyze trends, administer the website, improve site performance, gather broad demographic information, and for security purposes. Such Information may be disclosed to third parties to provide any of the aforementioned activities on behalf of The Strategic Chiropractor.
- Inquiries: Information collected during the course of You submitting an inquiry via online form, e-mail, fax, or telephone call may be used by The Strategic Chiropractor to respond to Your inquiries or to contact You to inform You of services of The Strategic Chiropractor that may be of use to You. Information collected during the course of an inquiry will not be disclosed to any third party unless such third party has been contracted by The Strategic Chiropractor, with obligations of confidentiality, to contact You on our behalf.
- Use of The Strategic Chiropractor Services: If You are a Strategic Chiropractor Customer, The Strategic Chiropractor will use Your Information during the course of providing You such requested services and/or products. During the course of providing such services, The Strategic Chiropractor may disclose Your Information to third parties that have contracted with The Strategic Chiropractor to perform certain functions of the services or delivery of products on our behalf (“Subcontractors”). The Strategic Chiropractor may also use Your Information to contact You about other The Strategic Chiropractor offerings and to inform You about general company news and industry trends, directly or through the use of third party vendors. The Strategic Chiropractor may also use Your Information for internal business analyses. If You are a customer of a The Strategic Chiropractor. The Strategic Chiropractor may also use Order Information at an aggregate level for internal business analyses and fraud prevention. During the course of providing services or order fulfillment to The Strategic Chiropractor Customers, The Strategic Chiropractor may disclose Order Information to banks, processors, card associations, and other financial institutions that are involved in the course of processing the transaction applicable to the Order Information.
- Surveys and Questionnaires: If You submitted an inquiry to The Strategic Chiropractor or if You are a The Strategic Chiropractor Customer, periodically, The Strategic Chiropractor may use Your Information to contact You, directly or through a third party vendor, to complete a survey or questionnaire. Responses to any such survey or questionnaire may be used for internal business analyses and may be disclosed in aggregate form without disclosing any personally identifiable information.
- Confidentiality Obligations: All contracts entered into between The Strategic Chiropractor and The Strategic Chiropractor Customers, The Strategic Chiropractor and Subcontractors, and The Strategic Chiropractor and other third party service providers contain express provisions governing the confidential treatment of any and all personally identifiable information.
- Investigations and Proceedings: The Strategic Chiropractor may use Information to conduct internal investigations. The Strategic Chiropractor may disclose Information to cooperate with an investigation by law enforcement agencies or other governmental authorities and may also disclose Information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other comparable legal processes.
C. INFORMATION SECURITY
The Strategic Chiropractor is committed to privacy and security. We have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information.