Billing is the lifeblood of your practice. Without an efficient billing person, system or service, your collections will decline and your hard work goes to waste.
Unfortunately, most chiropractors have never been taught any meaningful methods with which we can analyze just how well our billing department is doing.
In these challenging economic times, can you really afford to be losing money due to a poorly producing billing staff or service?
Aside from charges and receipts, what should you be looking for? How do you adequately evaluate their performance?
In this unique program, you will learn how to establish a concrete system of checks and balances to ensure that your billing system is maximizing your reimbursements, minimizing errors and inaccurate claims, and how to accurately assess billing performance.
Here’s just a sample of what you will learn in this info-packed presentation:
- Meaningful benchmarks & ratios to evaluate your billing operation
- How to determine if you should outsource billing or keep it in-house
- The “magic number” your billing staff/service should focus on to reduce A/R
- One essential contract ingredient you need before you hire a billing service
- What statistics and reports you should be using to track billing progress
- How to maximize collections from your billing service or staff
- Vital questions to ask a billing service when you consider outsourcing
- How to avoid losing an average of $2.05 per claim
- The “easy” fix to problem claims that creates denials & costs you $$$!
- Sample Chiropractic Billing Pre-Employment Test to weed out the unqualified!
And much, much more!
How to Oversee Your Chiropractic Billing Staff or Service is available at the introductory rate of only $79 — but this program can save you thousands of $$$ in costly mistakes!
Get your copy today – available on Audio CD or Printed Manual for the same low price of just $79! Or save 25% and get the complete set (Manual + CD Set) for $119!
|Printed Manual + CD Set (Save 25%)||$119|