Sorry, the ebook and printed manual version are temporarily unavailable!
CAN YOU SAY THESE 7 THINGS ABOUT YOUR PRACTICE?
- Your office consistently produces $1,250/hour
- Your practice generates over $1.5 M/year with only 1 doctor & no headache-producing associates
- The practice creates $500,000 in passive income alone
- Your practice attracts 30 new patients/month with no outside advertising
- You’ve added $25,600 of services in one month – with no extra efforts!
- You only work 27 hours per week, for a total of 138 days per year!
- Your practice gives superior financial rewards and generous family & fun time!
IF NOT, YOU NEED TO GET YOUR HANDS ON THE EXCITING NEW PRODUCT: “SECRETS OF THE $1,250/HOUR CHIROPRACTIC PRACTICE”
How to Be a HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE Chiropractor Without High Volume
Do you ever wonder why you’re producing $1,250/day and other chiropractors are producing $1,250/hour?
Worse yet, have you thought about how you are working 5 or 6 days per week and taking home
less than half the income of doctors who are working nearly half the hours you are?
Well, it’s not that these DC’s all possess lightning adjustment speeds (although clinical efficiency is important), but rather that this select group of savvy Chiropractors have learned to incorporate proven strategies for profitability in their ultra-productive practices.
You’ve heard the saying “You get what you focus on.” Well, the laser-like focus of “Secrets of the $1,250 per Hour Chiropractic Practice” is on becoming a super-successful “Productive Chiropractor.”
Unlike the advice given by most practice management gurus who will have you working like dogs at the office seeing as many patients as inhumanly possible, giving chiropractic talks on the weekends, and spinal screening at night, “The Productive Chiropractor” focuses on achieving more with less time, less effort and less expense. Mastering the “secrets” of the Productive Chiropractor adds lifestyle choices that are often sacrificed at the altar of success.
By increasing production and working more efficiently, productive chiropractors can raise their standard of living…pay down debts…or take more time off to pursue hobbies or be with family.
HERE’S JUST SOME OF WHAT YOU’RE GOING TO LEARN:
- How to consistently produce $1,250 per hour
- 8 ways to improve efficiency and reduce stress
- The single most costly billing mistake you are making
- The $25,000 no effort boost every practice should make in January
- Mastering productivity: it’s not what you think
- Getting staff off the 40 hr time clock and into the productivity mindset
- Capacity 101: Why too much, too little, or the wrong kind are all bad news
- Using 21st century technology to keep patients flowing in
- The treatment plan Your Practice needs, but most doctors neglect
- The Wisest Staff Investment You Can Make to Increase productivity
- How and why to create a $500,000 passive income generating machine
- The biggest coding error that can literally make or cost you a fortune
- And Much More!
Most practice management firms look at the practice from the outside in and that’s where the focus is.
That would explain why doctors who attend seminars and management programs may gain ideas to put excellent systems in place, but they still don’t increase production.
Clinical efficiency and business productivity is not about memorizing canned scripts, running the same marketing programs as every other chiropractor in town, and becoming a “chiro-clone” proudly sponsored by your overpriced practice management firm.
As you already know, chiropractors in today’s competitive healthcare marketplace face dwindling
insurance reimbursements, increased scrutiny on claims, growing competition from both in and
outside the profession and plenty of smart, critical consumers.
To succeed in this type of environment, the 21st century Chiropractor simply cannot afford to
carelessly “leave money on the table.”
A total focus – inside and out – must exist on maintaining profitable procedures, systems, billing,
coding and even marketing that is geared toward maximum productivity and profitability.
If you are looking for strategies to achieve success without the back breaking work of a high volume practice, this is for you. Order your book today and start working SMART, not hard, for increased productivity and increased profits!
HOW MUCH WILL THIS COST YOU?
As you know, many docs pay coaches at least $500 a month to grow a practice. Or they go to live seminars at $250 a pop. Or just waste thousands throwing away money on bad, untested ideas dreamed up by some marketing wizard.
You can get the complete course entitled Secrets of the $1,250 Per Hour Chiropractic Practice for much less directly from our website…
May Success Be Yours!
P.S. Your eBook will be e-mailed to you instantly of confirmed purchase, so that you can immediatelybegin using these systems to transform your chiropractic life!
P.S.S. Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list so your ebook doesn’t end up in your spam filter or trash.