By request, we have taken our popular seminar and brought it into your home/office via WEBINAR!
Don’t miss out — Thursday February 24, 2011
Maximize Your Chiropractic Income, Minimize Audit Risk WEBINAR
Eliminate Billing, Coding, Documentation, Collections & Compliance Confusion to Boost Your Bottom Line!
Presented by Tom Necela, DC, CPC, CPMA, CCP-P of The Strategic Chiropractor
Here’s just a sampling of what you will learn:
- New ICD-9 Diagnosis Codes for 2011
- Prepare your billing department for HIPAA 5010 compliance
- PQRI Reimbursements for Medicare — Worth the Trouble?
- Additional Revenue Streams – What’s Hype? What’s Working NOW!
- Advanced Strategies for Reducing Accounts Receivable
- Cash discounts, prepay plans, financial hardship – what’s legal, what’s not?
- What to do about refund requests, late payments & other insurance hassles
- How to avoid Medicare’s radar – CERT, RAC audits, and other nightmares!
- What you don’t know IS hurting you! Updates from BCBS, Premera, Healthways, Aetna, Cigna, etc
- Learn how to fight and avoid denials or payment delays
- Prevent common red flags and other chiropractic audit triggers
- Medicare LCD’s: what you need to know now, to avoid trouble later
- Learn new CPT codes and stop giving services away for free
- Audit Protection Strategies: Your Primary Defense is not what you think!
Date: Thursday February 24, 2011
Time: 8 am PST / 9 am MST / 10 am CST / 11 am EST
Duration: 2 Hours
Location: The comfort of YOUR home or office!
Fee: $99 (1 “seat”, 1 computer registered)
REGISTER ONLINE (click link below)
Register by Fax